Please follow the link to apply for this Civil Service Position on the Urbana Campus.
The University of Illinois seeks applicants to fill a Business/Administrative Associate (BAA) position to act as a specialist in the University Contract Records Office (UCRO), within the Office of the Assistant Vice President for Business and Finance. This position will review executed contracts, ensuring they contain all required information prior to being filed in the University’s contract database and with the State of Illinois. This position will also perform a post-audit of contracts for data integrity issues and compliance with policy, assist in security review, and report development.
Minimum Qualifications (with Specialty Factor):
1. Bachelor's degree in business administration, management or a field related to the position
2. Two years of professional level accounting, managerial and/or business experience, one year of which was at an administrative level
3. Additional education, training and/or work experience in the area of specialization inherent to the position may be required
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
1. One year of experience in University of Illinois system level administration
2. Knowledge related to University policies and guidelines set forth in the following publications/resources: Business and Financial Policies and Procedures Manual; The General Rules Concerning University Organization and Procedure; University of Illinois Statutes; Campus Administrative Manual; and Handbook for Good Ethical Practice for Faculty and Staff at the University of Illinois.
3. Knowledge of the different, intricate computer systems the University of Illinois utilizes including Banner, P-Card, i- Buy, Business Objects, WebTools, BDMS, and iCS.
4. Experience developing reports in various university systems using the Data Warehouse and Business Objects, Toad for Oracle, XML, and Access preferred.
The University of Illinois may conduct background checks on all job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent offer. Background checks will be performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act.